Well, you have come to the right place!
Who is perfect to join the Xpresso family?
- The early entrepreneur with a big dream and a passion for people
- The business owner looking for a wonderful investment to get a fantastic return on investment
- The power couple who want to slow down their business lifestyle and work together inside their dream coffee business.
- The ambitious person who believes they deserve more in life, and they want to work for themselves, earn their salary and build their community
- The business enthusiast who is looking for a company where they will get the help, support and guidance to become the best versions of themselves.
The early entrepreneur with a big dream and a passion for people
The business owner looking for a wonderful investment to get a fantastic return on investment
The power couple who want to slow down their business lifestyle and work together inside their dream coffee business.
The ambitious person who believes they deserve more in life, and they want to work for themselves, earn their salary and build their community
The business enthusiast who is looking for a company where they will get the help, support and guidance to become the best versions of themselves.
Our vision and mission
Our mission is to grow the coffee culture inside South Africa so that everyone can enjoy a great cup of coffee every single day. We freshly baked our items to ensure only the best quality for our customers. With those items being as big as your hand, it’s no wonder we attract massive amounts of clients to our stores every single day.
Our vision is to expand to all corners of the country and even expand across the borders. We plan to open 100 more stores over the next 5 years, showing you how serious we are about the future of this company. This takes guts, planning, structure and dedication. But more than that, it takes determination and the right mindset to stand out from the crowd.
Our brand is an example that through coffee, we can build a community. This is well represented in our franchise model. We encourage the people of South Africa to be a part of our wonderful family by owning their very own Xpresso café.
Benefits of becoming an Xpresso Franchisee
- Become part of an existing successful franchise family where you will get all the guidance and support to run your branch successfully.
- Step into your dream come true and become an instant business owner of your beautiful Xpresso store and connect with customers face to face every day.
- Build new relationships and join other franchisees of the Xpresso family, share advice and get support. Community is key to building a successful business.
- Make your income and get your return on your investment within your first 18 months.
- Get expert advice on how to manage your team, attract more clients, upsell and save money. Be filled with a feeling of success and achievement or doing what you love all day.
- Receive all training needed as well as a fully trained team to help you run your Xpresso branch.
- Work in a FUN environment. Be part of a movement where the brand touches thousands of lives daily, all while being your boss.
- Get marketing and advertising done for your business and increase your monthly sales.
- Receive a fully furnished, beautifully designed re-to-open store. We do all the work for you to simplify the entire process.
>> Total Investment: R950,000 + VAT
>> Working Capital: R150,000
>> Set Up cost: included
>> Royalty Fee: Included
>> Training: Included
>> Additional cost may apply depends on location
When you are looking for creative and safe ways to invest your money, looking into an Xpresso Franchise is truly a great option. Why? Because if you took R1 000 000 today and put it for 5 years into the bank at 10%, you’re looking to make a return on your money of around R1 600 000 after 5 years, that is R600 000 more. This is a great way to grow your money inside a bank. HOWEVER, what if you could take the same R1 000 000 and invest it into an Xpresso store?
This is what your return will look like after:
- R2 million
- (R1 million-plus your R1 million that is inside your shop)
- R4 million, including your shop value.
- Your cash return will be R2.55 million over 5 years
We based these totals on a store making R250K turnover per month.
Terms and Conditions Apply!
PLEASE NOTE: This does not include your startup stock!
interested parties that have completed the application form.